Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Principles - Where I Stand

Let's be clear:

I'm not "pro-abortion," I'm opposed to unwanted pregnancy.

I'm not "anti-gun," I'm opposed to irresponsible people casually waving around devices that can kill in an instant.

I'm not "pro-vaccine," I'm opposed to disease.

I'm not "anti-religion," I'm opposed to people pissing on God and telling themselves they done good.

I don't think like normal people. Don't jump to conclusions or make assumptions about what I think.  Hang in there with me - you'll have a lot of fun, maybe learn a few things, maybe teach me a few things, but we'll make the world a better place through meaningful dialogue ;-)






3 comments :

  1. ...and to the surprise of no one, my blog Stats have tanked since the demise of G+. Sigh. The entire fucking point of linking this blog to G+ was to have a nice, easy way to reach people and let them know the blog existed, posts were going live, and content was flowing.

    Thanks a lot Google management team. You suck.

    ReplyDelete