Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Gun owners give gun owners a bad rep

Um, yeah.  So, first the meme is full of shit, and clearly constructed for a particular Kool-Aid drunk audience.  I pulled this from a G+ thread, which I am totally unclear how it came up on my feed, anyway, but there you go.



But, the kicker for me was the comments section.  These are exactly the kind of people I don't feel safe letting them own guns.  



Own a gun, I don't care. Just don't be an asshole about it.

I've found myself repeating this mantra a lot lately. Probably a combo of things, but really it all comes down to Parkland, Florida, and how the GOP in Florida are telling students to shut up, even while making it _easier_ for people to buy guns in Florida. And fucking _President_ Trump (barf in my mouth) is saying teachers should carry guns. 





Only political drunks arm teachers and deny the need to ban assault weapons

No comments :

Post a Comment